- Report: #290084
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: BLOCKBUSTER ONLINE
BLOCKBUSTER ONLINEwww.blockbuster.com Internet U.S.A.
BLOCKBUSTER ONLINE next target of a class action lawsuit Internet Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
- unnotified change of subscription plan. Thats right, I for one DID NOT receive email about the change several months ago regarding the change in amount of online dvd's that could be returned to a local BB store, OR the removal of the free coupon feature. Nope, I got to get embarrased when tried to return my 6th dvd to local store. They were not gracious about it.
- dvd's mysteriously are removed from my queue time to time.
- very poor delivery of selected dvd's for queue. Often do not get ANY of the dvd's in the queue, even new releases put in weeks before release. The standard response is PUT 30 or MORE movies in your queue. WHY, if you can't even send ANY of the 10 or so that are in there currently. I mean really, that is BB's standard response for anything.
- emails from customer support with content responses that have NOTHING to do with the original complaint I submitted.(automated I am sure for most part)
Bottom line with all the complaints I have seen on this site and many other like consumer sites, this company will be the subject of a class action lawsuit in near future. Just like Netflix went through awhile back. Maybe BB will learn (if they can avoid bankruptcy) as Netflix did. In meantime, will hopefully get 2 or 3 movies this month (for my 3 at a time unlimited!), and then cancel next month.
Really did think they were awesome for awhile (and for me quite awhile as an early member). But now, forget it, they are atrocious. Probably financial decsion (rumours of BB solvency have abounded for months), but shabby way to treat customers nonetheless.
providence, Rhode Island
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2007 08:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BLOCKBUSTER-ONLINE/internet/BLOCKBUSTER-ONLINE-next-target-of-a-class-action-lawsuit-Internet-Internet-290084. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.