Complaint Review: BLOCKBUSTER.COM

• Reported By: Marie — Bradford Pennsylvania United States of America
BLOCKBUSTER.COM
none Internet, Texas United States of America

BLOCKBUSTER.COM Used my debit without my knowledge Internet, Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Not our fault.

*Consumer Comment: Response

My debit card was used for a transaction of $9.53 for something I did not purchase, after calling they told me that it was for an onlie movie subscription, they sadi they would cancel my account but couldn't refund me and that I needed to dispute it with my bank. I will!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2010 07:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BLOCKBUSTERCOM/Internet-Texas-none/BLOCKBUSTERCOM-Used-my-debit-without-my-knowledge-Internet-Texas-552786. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BLOCKBUSTER.COM

Not our fault.

AUTHOR: Matt - (United States of America)

I don't see how this is a ripoff at all.  You forgot to cancel the two week free trial of the Total Access program.  It isn't hard to cancel at all, and in my store, the employees even circle the date that it needs to be canceled by in red ink.  Also, there is no way to refund online transactions in the store, that is all done through calling Blockbuster's customer service line.

Response

AUTHOR: CDMan - (United States of America)

i bet you signed up for a free trial and forgot to cancel, or you signed up for something and it also signed you up for the online movie subsricption. even if that wasnt the case its not blockbusters fault that someone might of used you debit card without your knowledge.