Complaint Review: BLOOMS REWARDS

• Submitted: Wed, May 27, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, May 27, 2009

• Reported By:DISTRICT HEIGHTS Maryland
BLOOMS REWARDS
15405 John Marshall Highway Haymarket, Virginia U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-371-6048
  • Web:
  • Category: Florists

BLOOMS REWARDS Charged my credit card after I canceled my membership!!! Haymarket Virginia

I called in on or about May 13th or 14th to cancel my membership and on May 18th I saw on my Bank statement that I had been charged for another
Month, which I shouldn't have been!!! I called cutomer service and spoke to a Catherine, who was very unprofessional, rude, and made accusations as if I never called prior to May 18th to cancel. At this time I have filed a Complaint with the BBB.org as well, and would like my credit card refunded in the amount of $9.95 as soon as possible.

Thanks

RenaiAngel3620747
DISTRICT HEIGHTS, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2009 09:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BLOOMS-REWARDS/Haymarket-Virginia-20169/BLOOMS-REWARDS-Charged-my-credit-card-after-I-canceled-my-membership-Haymarket-Virginia-455736. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BLOOMS REWARDS