Complaint Review: BLOOMS TODAY

• Updated: Mon, August 01, 2011

• Reported By: badbizbuster — San Francisco California USA
BLOOMS TODAY
15405 John Marshall Hwy Internet United States of America

BLOOMS TODAY combined with INDENTITYWORLDWIDE Florist Company Scam combined with other companies... Internet, Internet

Joining others in the BloomsToday Dishonest, Ripp-off, Scam and immoral sorry excuse for a company. Do not patronize this company they have no concept of running a business.  I ordered flowers for a funeral and joined the Blooms reward program to get the discount. No mention of Identityworldwide trial period verbal or email. One month later I have a strange charge saying Identityworldwidecom and this is the first I am hearing about this. After research found out it is linked to Bloomstoday, thanks to others making complaints. I was charged $14.99 this was an unauthorized charge, I called IWW and they said they would cancel and send confirmation. The confirmation read as if I was a member and now cancelling my account and it said all fees paid were non-refundable? Are you kidding me? How the heck would I know to cancel something I was not even aware of. Thank Goodness I check my accounts almost everyday or I might have missed this. I am very concerned of how they are doing this especially in these times Shame on them and I would like to be part of a Class action if we can do so.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2011 02:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BLOOMS-TODAY/internet/BLOOMS-TODAY-combined-with-INDENTITYWORLDWIDE-Florist-Company-Scam-combined-with-other-com-759332. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BLOOMS TODAY