Complaint Review: BLOOMS TODAY

• Submitted: Sat, February 25, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, February 25, 2012

• Reported By: ynferrer — Jacksonville Florida United States of America
BLOOMS TODAY ONLINE Nationwide United States of America

Most HORRIBLE florist experience ever!!!!

My Complaint : I ordered flowers and ever since I have had nothing but headaches from this order.  I tried numerous times to cancel my Blooms Today recurring charges, but they told me I had to call after a certain date and then they had a separate cancellation number with limited hours and I could never get through to them, so I continue getting charged for $9.99 unauthorized charges. Every time I tried to call the number, it said the mailbox was full and could not take calls.  After calling my credit card company, they gave me a different number to try to call.  That number said you had to enter your pin number.  Several days later I finally got through and the person who answered said that I had received the wrong number. I called again and he said the same thing. This is a SCAM!!! PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM BLOOMS TODAY!!! Flowers that were $20.00 online I ended up paying more than $50.00...NEVER AGAIN!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2012 06:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BLOOMS-TODAY/nationwide/BLOOMS-TODAY-FLOWER-SHOP-ONLINE-RIP-OFF-FROM-THIS-PEOPLEFALSE-ADVERTISING-online-Nationw-844455. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BLOOMS TODAY