Complaint Review: BLOOMSWORLD

• Updated: Tue, April 03, 2012

• Reported By: MARGARET D SMITH — BALTIMORE Maryland United States of America
BLOOMSWORLD
BLOOMSWORLD Internet, Maryland United States of America

BLOOMSWORLD FTD RIPE OFF, OWE ME A LOT OF MONEY, I WANT ACTION TAKEN Internet, Maryland

Hello, I am Livid over this BloomsWorld crap. I ordered funeral flowers for someone over a year ago and used this site on the internet. Theyoffered a discount which I said sure, why not. They have been taking a monthly 9.99 out of my bank acount since I placed the order over a year ago. I tried to go back and research all and everything I could to give to my bank so they would Stop taking the monthly 9.99. Well apparently they gave me false information when I placed the order and the bank said I need current informatio and they cannot help me>?   These con artists are on many many links as to being the robbers of hard working peoples money, and I want my mney back and I also want to know how to contact them so I can obtain an attorney since they have caused me so much greif with my bank even. Someone has to k now something about these people and how to handle this, I am just one of many and it is horrible to allow them to get away with this.

I want every single penny they owe me and If I can get their full information somehow, I am taking legal action on them too.In such a time, ordering a sympathy flower, they took advantage of me and still are after a year, where are my rights I ask?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2012 08:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BLOOMSWORLD/Internet-Maryland-/BLOOMSWORLD-FTD-RIPE-OFF-OWE-ME-A-LOT-OF-MONEY-I-WANT-ACTION-TAKEN-Internet-Maryland-863097. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BLOOMSWORLD