Complaint Review: BLUE DOLPHIN GROUP LLC

• Submitted: Tue, March 26, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 26, 2013

• Reported By: Eva — myrtle beach South Carolina
BLUE DOLPHIN GROUP LLC
1127 High Ridge Road, #335 STAMFORD, CT 06905 stamford, Connecticut United States of America

BLUE DOLPHIN GROUP LLC charged renewal after receiving two issues, overdrawn bank account stamford, Connecticut

After receiving two issues of a magazine I ordered I was sent a renewal notice. I stated that I did NOT want to renew as I couldn't afford the $67.00 for 3 months. I was sent a email from the company stating that my subscription was cancelled. Then a day later my bank account was charged $67.08. I had $2.10 in my account at the time. Then the bank charged me $35.00 for being overdrawn!! There is no number listed for tis company, only email addresses. I emaled them on the 3/21 (thurs) and still have not heard back from them!!!!!(3/26)

I'm very concerned because I need to fix my bank account!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2013 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BLUE-DOLPHIN-GROUP-LLC/stamford-Connecticut-06905/BLUE-DOLPHIN-GROUP-LLC-charged-renewal-after-receiving-two-issues-overdrawn-bank-account-1038067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BLUE DOLPHIN GROUP LLC