Complaint Review: BLUE HIPPO COMPUTER FRAUD

• Updated: Sat, December 19, 2009

• Reported By: Dyama — Indianapolis Indiana United States of America
BLUE HIPPO COMPUTER FRAUD
7000 Security Blvd Fl 2, Baltimore MD 21244 Internet United States of America

BLUE HIPPO COMPUTER FRAUD I bust my butt making payments towards a TV & computer $960, plus $56 in S&H fees.Still NO product and now the phone & site is shut down. Internet

*Consumer Comment: Help is COMING Hopefully!!!

I started paying on my Blue Hippo account Spring of 2008. I finally ordered a desktop computer of my choice October 2008. After two months past, I called them and asked why was my computer not at my door step yet? I thought it would be here by Christmas. They told me I had to pay $56 for S&H.

I thought that is crazy! The computer is only $785, and I had paid $960 into this account.  They told me that shipping was through another company. So I sent it in, and another month passed, I called again, and they claimed they did not recieve the shipping fee. I told them, that's a lie, because I checked with the postal service to see it the shipping fee was processed. So operator checked again and said, oh yes we do have it, and your computer should be there in 2 to 4 weeks.

Another 5 weeks went buy, I called them again, and they told me to call back next week, that they would make my order a priority by putting it on their manager's desk.

I called every week for 2 more months, same song, call back next week, or you should have recieved your computer by now. I tried to call Monday December 14th, and now the number gives a busy signal, and the website no longer exist.

Dirty crooks! It's strange that they could take payments out of your account on time without skipping a beat, but they can't give your order in timely fashion, if at all. Good for you, to those who eventally recieved their order.

Diane B-  (((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2009 05:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BLUE-HIPPO-COMPUTER-FRAUD/internet/BLUE-HIPPO-COMPUTER-FRAUD-I-bust-my-butt-making-payments-towards-a-TV-computer-960-pl-541400. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BLUE HIPPO COMPUTER FRAUD

Help is COMING Hopefully!!!

AUTHOR: Michael - (U.S.A.)

Hello Diane,

I have read so much about these crooks.  They should be shut down.  Being local to this bunch coupled with the fact that I am an honest computer dealer myself makes me ashamed of the Baltimore area.  I took the liberty of forwarding your post to WJZ's Don & Marty morning news program.  They are go-getters that may be able to help you.  Having read many negatives here about this company leads me to believe that mailorder places in general cannot be trusted.  The fact is, everybody should be treated equally.  The reason people go to this s*** Hole is due to a mark on their credit whereas they couldn't buy a computer from local stores on credit.  Be wary of rental places too.  They tend to charge way too much & the customer gets very little.  Although you will get one from a rental place, you wind up pay many times more than a unit costs new at a retailer.

GFood luck in your quest.  I hope that the news guys can help you out.  By the way, I reported to them a while ago because I seen BH's ads on their station.  I don't see their ads anymore there....

Michael