Complaint Review: BLUE HIPPO FUNDING

• Submitted: Sat, January 14, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, January 14, 2006

• Reported By:Detroit Michigan
7000 Security Blvd 2nd Floor Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.

BLUE HIPPO FUNDING Ripoff mislead no communication customer service no help Baltimore Maryland

It took me 2 - 3 months after my deliver date to receive my computer. When I received my first delivery, I only received 2 speakers (no computer. Several weeks later I received the monitor and micro tower. The micro tower had to be returned twice and the monitor once. I was told to buy a $25.00 adapter to connect the monitor to the micro tower. This adapter was not the problem. I finally received everything except my free printer, scanner and digital camera. I was told that they would be delivered when my account was paid in full. This was never told to me when I first enrolled in their program. They could never send me a copy of the original contract. Whenever I call customer service, I would get an operator from Canada, India and various other places. The only information that they were able to get on their computers were how much you owed and then it took them some time to calculate how many more payments you have. I have now paid a $2,000.00 account down to a little over $500.00 and that is all that they want to discuss. I wish I had never agreed to their terms because of the unprofessional way that they conduct business.

Detroit, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2006 07:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BLUE-HIPPO-FUNDING/Baltimore-Maryland-21244/BLUE-HIPPO-FUNDING-Ripoff-mislead-no-communication-customer-service-no-help-Baltimore-Mary-171734. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BLUE HIPPO FUNDING