Complaint Review: BLUE HIPPO FUNDING

• Submitted: Sat, March 29, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, March 29, 2008

• Reported By:BRONX New York
BLUE HIPPO FUNDING
7000 SECURITY BLVD Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.

BLUE HIPPOBLUE HIPPO FUNDING THIS COMPANY DID NOT PRODUCE THE CASH OR THE PRODUCT BTLBaltimore Maryland

I began making payments for an laptop computer with Blue Hippo Funding. I started making these payments 11/8/06. I chose to cancell this order after paying this company $1,503.74 this was 8/1/07. After making this last payment and I called and spoke with this company and let them know that I wanted to cancel my order and whatever payments I made I wanted my money back. They did let that I could not get my money back in the full total but that I could get my money. I have been calling this company to find out how does this process work and all they tell me is that my order is still in process. I let them know I did not want the computer I had changed my mind and I would take my money back I agree with the fact that it was not going to be the total amount because I did cancel the order. But they assured me that I would get a portion of my money.

Now 7 months later I have yet to recived a check from this company. No one has contacted me and the company is no longer is business. This is a large amount of money that I gave this company and I did not recived a computer nor did I recived my cash back.

Barbara williams
BRONX, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2008 02:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BLUE-HIPPO-FUNDING/Baltimore-Maryland-21244/BLUE-HIPPOBLUE-HIPPO-FUNDING-THIS-COMPANY-DID-NOT-PRODUCE-THE-CASH-OR-THE-PRODUCT-BTLBalti-322224. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BLUE HIPPO FUNDING