Complaint Review: BLUE HIPPO FUNDING

• Updated: Sat, January 02, 2010

• Reported By: teresa — portland Oregon United States of America
BLUE HIPPO FUNDING
7000 security blvd sausalito, California United States of America

BLUE HIPPO FUNDING After I apid my initial 100.00 down payment and I finally recieved my papers in the mail I knew right then it was a scam. I then begin to call the company time and time again and all I got was hold t sausalito, California

*Author of original report: bankruptcy didn't stop them!

After I paid my 100.00 down and hot my papers I knew then it was a scam and before they started drafting my acct I then tried to cancle the order.  But all I got was a false number and a hold time for nobody to ever come to the line.  Now that I have paid over a 1,000.00 into this laptop that was never told to me the true amount and the fact that they told me that all I would have to pay is 69.90 a month, yet they have been drafting my account every two weeks.  I changed banks just a week ago and I have been trying desperatley to go on the web to give them my new bank info and come accross this.  Had I known this I would of closed my account a long time ago and they would not of gotten nothing from me.  I work hard for the money that I earn and the lap top was a wedding gift to my new husband.  Yes I got it but it's not worth it and I never got any of my free gifts either.  I want justice for everybody that has suffered a loss from this company.  Dish sattellite and Direct TV had to pay and now Direct TV will pay again I really hope that somebody helps us innocent people get our money back.  This is a bunch of CRAP!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/25/2009 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BLUE-HIPPO-FUNDING/sausalito-California-94965/BLUE-HIPPO-FUNDING-After-I-apid-my-initial-10000-down-payment-and-I-finally-recieved-my-545197. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BLUE HIPPO FUNDING

bankruptcy didn't stop them!

AUTHOR: teresa - (United States of America)

After finding out that this company files bankruptcy I pulled my bank records to find that they was still taking money from my account now I need to know what kind of actions that I can take I want my money back!  They need to pay for what they did.