Complaint Review: BLUE HIPPO LLC

• Submitted: Fri, March 27, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, March 27, 2009

• Reported By:Hawkins Wisconsin
BLUE HIPPO LLC
7000 SECURITY BOULEVARD BALTMORE, Maryland U.S.A.

BLUE HIPPO LLC I AM UNSATISFIED WITH BLUE HIPPO CAUSE OF BREACH OF CONTRACT- NO PRODUCT AND ALMOST PAID OFF AND BEEN A YEAR 5-22-08 BALTMORE Maryland

*Author of original report: BLUE HIPPO L.L.C.

June
Hawkins, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2009 03:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BLUE-HIPPO-LLC/BALTMORE-Maryland-21244-2561/BLUE-HIPPO-LLC-I-AM-UNSATISFIED-WITH-BLUE-HIPPO-CAUSE-OF-BREACH-OF-CONTRACT-NO-PRODUCT-A-438396. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BLUE HIPPO LLC

BLUE HIPPO L.L.C.

AUTHOR: June - (U.S.A.)

I AM UNSATISFIED WITH BLUE HIPPO CAUSE OF BREACH OF CONTRACT & NOT GETTING MY PRODUCT. IT IS ALMOST PAID OFF AND IT WILL BE A YEAR ON 5-22-08. I WISH I COULD FIND SOME ONE TO HELP ME GET MY MONEY BACK OUT OF THEM.
I CALL THIS PLACE 3 TIMES A WEEK TO SEE WHERE MY LAPTOP IS AND STILL GET THE SAME ANSWER. IT WILL BE SHIPPED ANY TIME. I JUST KEEP TELLING THEM I WILL GET A LAWYER AND I WILL GET MY MONEY BACK. BUT THEY TELL ME YOU CAN'T DO THAT, IT WILL BE SENT OUT SHORTLY. THIS IS THE SAME THING EVERYTIME. I OWE LESS THEN $600.00 RIGHT NOW AND PAID IN ALOT OF MONEY. I LET THEM KNOW THEY SHOULD GIVE MY INFO TO DELL CAUSE ONCE SELL HAS IT , MY LAPTOP WOULD BE SENT RIGHT AWAY. THEY BLAME IT ALL ON DELL, THAT IS SO WRONG. THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO HELP US WITH OUR CREDIT. BUT MAKES THERE CREDIT SUCK BIG TIME AND I TOLD THEM THEY ARE THE ONES WITH BAD CREDIT. I STOPPED PAYMENT YESTERDAY CUZ, THEY TRIED TO TAKE 2 PAYMENT WITH IN 4 DAYS AND THEY WERE ON THE PHONE TELLING ME I CAN'T DO THAT. I TOLD THEM WATCH ME. STILL HAVEN'T HEARD ANYMORE.I AM UNSATISFIED WITH BLUE HIPPO CAUSE OF BREACH OF CONTRACT- NO PRODUCT AND ALMOST PAID OFF AND BEEN A YEAR 5-22-08 BALTMORE Maryland
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC