Complaint Review: BLUE HIPPO

• Submitted: Mon, January 05, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, January 05, 2009

• Reported By:Milwaukee Wisconsin
BLUE HIPPO
7000 Security Blvd, Second Fl Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.

BLUE HIPPO RECEIVED PAYMENTS FOR A COMPUTER AND DIDN'T GIVE IT TO ME Baltimore Maryland

I was paying for a computer from bluehippo since 2007 and they promised to me that once I paid off half of the purchase they were going to send me my computer along with free gifts.

They have sent me two documents to sign and return and when I called about my product they claim they haven't received a document.

I looked on the internet and then called them and asked again where is my products and they kept lying and telling me four to six weeks.In October on the 3rd of 2008 someone had commited a check fraud in my checking account.

I had to close my account for a couple of weeks so I contacted Bluehippo about the situtation. I don't know who do such a thing when they were the only company electronically taken funds out of my checking accout so maybe they did it.

But after I closed my account and reopened it they still had my account for in a non-billing status and for me to update it.I tried to update online and it denied so I called again.

They told me I had a balance off $490.00 and when I looked on the computer it said I owe $504.38. And when I looked up my documents they had the same two documents for two separate signed documents I already returned.

So when I called them about updating my new account information they told me that I have to write a letter and request to put in my new info to accept it.

I did write them on October 15th,2008 and I waited three weeks and called, they claim they haven't received the letter also. After all of this I still didn't think any suspicious of this company I just thought they were short handed.

I really was worried about it because I have already paid them 1,428.62 and haven't received anything and I wanted my computer.So I felt I'm not just going to let them take all my money and no product ever.

I contact them again and they claim it's because they don't have my new account number. That's why I don't have my products so I requested numerous of times to speak to a mananger or a supervisors they told me too that have to be in writing.

So I asked for a fax number and an employee named Hugo talked to me and gave me his employee ID number and told me to fax my new account info and he'll set me back up for withdraws out of my account.

I talked to that employee on December 26th,2008 and he told me when I do that I will not be in a non-billing status and he will be able to give me a shipping date after he receives that it will take 24hrs.

So the next date I called and they claimed that employee was off and they haven't received the fax with my new account info and it will take appro. two weeks until they get faxes.

Today on January 4th, 2009 I was going to fax again and I looked to see if they updated or received it and bluehippo fraud icon popped up and I started reading the complaints and realized they are freuds and they ripped me off over thousand dollars and I want to sue them ASAP.

On December 26th,2008 I looked on the computer

Aquarius
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2009 06:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BLUE-HIPPO/Baltimore-Maryland-21244/BLUE-HIPPO-RECEIVED-PAYMENTS-FOR-A-COMPUTER-AND-DIDNT-GIVE-IT-TO-ME-Baltimore-Maryland-408397. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BLUE HIPPO