Complaint Review: BLUE HIPPO

• Submitted: Sat, June 27, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, June 27, 2009

• Reported By:north branch Minnesota
BLUE HIPPO
blue hippo.com Internet U.S.A.

BLUE HIPPO SCAM SCAM SCAM New York Internet

Approximately year ago i needed an up-dated computer. A friend told me about Blue Hippo. To my suprise, it was an "easy access no hassel" agreement. They have already alcocated from my account, ($1300 plus). After speaking with a representive from the company, I exercised my right to cancel. They advised me that the monies paid could be utilzied in their online store as in store credit.

At persent date, June 27, 2009. I have had nothing but a run around to the online store, which does not give me access to shopping for the computer I originally wanted. I would appreictate to be reembursed for the amount they have acquired from my account. I will shop elsewhere for a comparable system.

John
north branch, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2009 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BLUE-HIPPO/internet/BLUE-HIPPO-SCAM-SCAM-SCAM-New-York-Internet-465558. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BLUE HIPPO