Complaint Review: BLUE HIPPO.........FRAUD

• Submitted: Mon, April 27, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, April 27, 2009

• Reported By:New Bloomfield Pennsylvania
BLUE HIPPO.........FRAUD
7000 Security Blvd., Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.

BLUE HIPPO...FRAUD I paid them over $1,000 for a computer that I never received. I am disable and on a fixed income so right now that money means more to me then the comoputer. Baltimore Maryland

I basically went through what everyone else did with this company. They got my money and to make sure they got no more I changed account numbers. They won't give us our money back cause they say we have to buy somthing from their store. Now that's kinda dumb after all we did pay and still no product.....why do it again? I just want all my money back that I paid them and hopefully nobody else gets mixed up in their "business" if that's what you want to call it. Took forever to get thru on the phone to them and when I did they were always so rude. They lied also.

Wendee
New Bloomfield, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2009 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BLUE-HIPPOFRAUD/Baltimore-Maryland-21244/BLUE-HIPPOFRAUD-I-paid-them-over-1000-for-a-computer-that-I-never-received-I-am-dis-446852. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BLUE HIPPO.........FRAUD