Complaint Review: BLUE YELLOW BOOK

• Submitted: Fri, January 16, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, January 16, 2009

• Reported By:honolulu Hawaii

BLUE YELLOW BOOK SCAM to call my business and demanded a $698 payment for online services authorized 2 years ago AVENTURA Florida

I received the same phone call and Blue Book confirming my name and address to invoice me $698 for an online listing that i authorized 2 years ago.

The only reason that i confirmed my name and business address is because Anthony promised to use this information to file a "unauthorized transaction" so that I don't get billed for the fraudulent service.

They taped my conversation and played back a recording that deleted the part of the recording where i stated that i never authorized this business listing and on 12/5/08 with Anthony.

It's amusing to think that Blue Book can get away with this as my attorney has records that show that my company is not even listed on this bogus website. There are ramifications for trying to this SCAM and I'm sure Blue Book will be out of business soon. It's upsetting and irritating that Blue Book would attempt this type of "Illegal" harrassment.

honolulu, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2009 02:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BLUE-YELLOW-BOOK/AVENTURA-Florida-33180/BLUE-YELLOW-BOOK-SCAM-to-call-my-business-and-demanded-a-698-payment-for-online-services-412960. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BLUE YELLOW BOOK