Complaint Review: BLUEBIRD PREPAID CARD

• Submitted: Mon, February 11, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 11, 2013

• Reported By: mtfrench — olympia Washington United States of America
BLUEBIRD PREPAID CARD

BLUEBIRD PREPAID CARD AMEX WALMART BLUEBIRD PREPAID CARD IMPOSSIBLE TO PUT MONEY ON THIS CARD - CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A JOKE Internet

DO NOT get one of these cards. I have tried to load money onto the card at walmart 5 different times and every time, their system is down. I finally did a transfer of funds from my bank account. (I am trying to pay ONE bill with this card its the only reason I got it and I am going on just over three weeks of trying!) After waiting three days, I called their joke of a customer service number to see why the fund were still pending. I talked to two people who only repeated over and over that the funds wouldnt be on the card for another five days. I could not believe it would take so long, so I tried to cancel the transaction, but they wouldnt do it. They said I would have to wait until the funds show up on my card before they can send the money back (taking another 5 days in the process). So now Im stuck in limbo hoping like hell that the funds post before this stupid bill of mine goes into collections. SOOOO, long story short, DO NOT GET ONE OF THESE CARDS!! They are worse than most of the other prepaid cards. I have never had one take so long to post a payment!! I had a paypower card for over a year, and have use paypal, and the visa prepaid cards. ALL of those other cards have your funds loaded within 24hours! I am willing to pay a 3 dollar fee for the convenience of NOT HAVING TO WAIT A WEEK AND A HALF FOR MY FUNDS TO TRANSFER ONTO THIS CARD!! I will NEVER use this card again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2013 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BLUEBIRD-PREPAID-CARD/internet/BLUEBIRD-PREPAID-CARD-AMEX-WALMART-BLUEBIRD-PREPAID-CARD-IMPOSSIBLE-TO-PUT-MONEY-ON-THIS-C-1012295. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BLUEBIRD PREPAID CARD