Complaint Review: BLUEDOG ONLINE-VMAIL@EMAIL - ENHANCED SERVICES BILLING

• Submitted: Tue, July 15, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, July 15, 2008

• Reported By:CLYDE North Carolina
BLUEDOG ONLINE-VMAIL@EMAIL - ENHANCED SERVICES BILLING
BLUEDOGONLINE INC.COM Internet U.S.A.

BLUEDOG ONLINE-VMAIL@EMAIL - ENHANCED SERVICES BILLING I recently discovered that there was a charge on my AT@T bill for email and voicemail services through BLUEDOGONLINE INC.I did not order this service Internet

I noticed on my at@t bill that I had a charge for email and vmail from bluedog online inc for 13.86. I did not order this service. I called at&t and they said that they could block the charges but we would have to call enhanced services billing for a credit. I later called esb and asked them to cancel this service and explain to me what it was for and that I did not order this service. The man from ESB told me that it was for email and vmail and a 1000 grocery certificate. I told him that I wanted to know when it was ordered because I do not need vmail or email service and that I never recieved a grocery voucher . He said the service was ordered on FEB 26 2008. I kept asking him questions and he just kept repeating the same and would not help me. He did cancel the service and gave me a cancellation number. After I hung up I got online and saw the complaints about this company. I think we have been billed every month since FEB. I would like to know what we can do to stop this and possibly get a credit.

Jeff
CLYDE, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2008 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BLUEDOG-ONLINE-VMAILEMAIL-ENHANCED-SERVICES-BILLING/internet/BLUEDOG-ONLINE-VMAILEMAIL-ENHANCED-SERVICES-BILLING-I-recently-discovered-that-there-w-351642. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BLUEDOG ONLINE-VMAIL@EMAIL - ENHANCED SERVICES BILLING