• Submitted: Fri, February 22, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 22, 2013

• Reported By: scammedbybluegreen — bellmore New York United States of America
249 York St, williamsburg, VA 23185 Williamsburg, Virginia United States of America

BLUEGREEN RESORTS Misleading and deceptive information given at time of purchase Williamsburg, Virginia

I was invited to sample a presentation for timeshare which at the time I was seriously interested in purchasing. After paying a fee for the hotel at which we stayed, we were given a presentation which we were being forced to purchase right on the spot. They presenter was very upset that we were not interested in closing a $25,000.00 package right on the spot and harassed us in buying a samplers package. No information regarding the black-out dates were shared. We purchased since May 2012 and everytime we try to use it, we are told that it is not available due to blackout dates. It is extremely frustrating that nuisances like these are allowed to prey on innocent people and take their monies. If I had spent $700.00 plus the $200.00 which I paid for the hotel (at the time of the presentation), I could have gotten a descent break for me and my husband. This place is the biggest rip-off ever. It might work for retirees or those without children but it is not for families and this information is not shared with you at the time of the presentation. I would not be surprised if there is a class action lawsuit against them anytime soon. As far as I see it, it should happen.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2013 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BLUEGREEN-RESORTS/Williamsburg-Virginia-23185/BLUEGREEN-RESORTS-Misleading-and-deceptive-information-given-at-time-of-purchase-Williams-1018610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BLUEGREEN RESORTS