Complaint Review: BLUEHIPPO

• Updated: Sun, April 19, 2009

• Reported By:ATLANTA Georgia
BLUEHIPPO
BLUEHIPPO.COM Nationwide U.S.A.

BLUEHIPPO i THOUGHT i WAS SMARTER THEY GOT ME FOR MORE THAN A 1,000 I AM OUT OF WORK BLUE HIPPO MUST BE STOP I STILL DO NOT HAVE A COMPUTER AND THEY HAVE MY MONEY BALTIMORE MARYLAND

I ordered my computer over a year ago. I have paid them to receive a computer. Everytime I call I get a different story "give a little more time" waiting on you money order to clear.

I have paid them over a $1,000. It is unbelivable that this company is still in business and ripping off people like this. I am not working now and I need this money.

How canpeople work for this company when they know they are just ripping people off like this.
This company must be stopped. I thought I was smarter than this. I did have a friend who got a computer. Blue Hippo has great game and with today's economy I can not afford to let this expensive lesson go without some type of fight.

Brainey
ATLANTA, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2009 12:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BLUEHIPPO/nationwide/BLUEHIPPO-i-THOUGHT-i-WAS-SMARTER-THEY-GOT-ME-FOR-MORE-THAN-A-1000-I-AM-OUT-OF-WORK-BLUE-444854. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BLUEHIPPO