Complaint Review: BLUEHIPPO,CAPITAL, LLC

• Reported By: Shirley — Tupelo Mississippi USA
BLUEHIPPO,CAPITAL, LLC
www.bluehippo.com Internet United States of America

BLUEHIPPO,CAPITAL, LLC Get a computer without credit checked Internet

In October 5, 2008 I received and advertising postcard from BlueHippo in the mail.

I called the number to inquire about computer. There was no credit checks and I could pay 39.95 a week. On 10/31/2008 I authorized $124.oo from my account. Each month afterward I paid $46.65 from November 2008 until 3/30/ 2009 for a total off $546.04. I called and canceled because I had not received computer. I requested a refund but they would only give store credit even though the computer had not been ordered. The account Number:5826582 for a Premier Desktop 2009, Brand:DELL In July 12,2009 I ordered a ViewSonic N3235w Television to be applied to store credit. I had to send a money order for $66.06. BlueHippo received the money order on August 14,2009. I have not received the television as of this date 9/24/2009.

I need money refunded $546.06 and $66.06 for money order, or ship the Television .The money order was for shipping and handling.

Thanks

Shirley M. M

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2009 06:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BLUEHIPPOCAPITAL-LLC/internet/BLUEHIPPOCAPITAL-LLC-Get-a-computer-without-credit-checked-Internet-500100. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BLUEHIPPO,CAPITAL, LLC