Complaint Review: BLUEHIPPO.COM

• Submitted: Fri, April 09, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, April 09, 2010

• Reported By: Mike O — Russell Springs Kentucky United States of America

BLUEHIPPO.COM I was robed of $600.00 from this company,And could stop them from taking money from my acount. blouhippo.com, Internet

About two years ago. I had been working for a oil company for 2 years and saw a add for a new computer on TV. So i called and gave them my Info- and they started taking money out of my acount. Well four months past and i was layedoff,so i tried to contact them and stop payment and got the run around.then i went to the bank and tride to stop the payment. well i finaly closed my account what little was left of it.By this time they had taken over $600.00 dollars. I tride to get some kind of refund but kept getting the shaft.I hope they wont get to keep my money because I'm still unimployed and could use the money. I THINK THIS IS THEFT.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2010 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BLUEHIPPOCOM/internet/BLUEHIPPOCOM-I-was-robed-of-60000-from-this-companyAnd-could-stop-them-from-taking-mo-591432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BLUEHIPPO.COM