• Report: #920825

• Submitted: Wed, August 01, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, August 05, 2012

• Reported By: SVT500 — Palm Springs California United States of America
BLUEOVALINDUSTRIES

BLUEOVALINDUSTRIES JOHN Purcahsed 2008 mustang door lock grommet set on ebay, when received relised they are only "cover" for existing factory grommets, not replacements, when I contacted them they called me, Very Rude, said , Internet

*Consumer Comment: Better ways to resolve issues

*Consumer Comment: Better ways to resolve issues

*Author of original report: I was RIGHT!

*Consumer Comment: Listing issue

*Consumer Comment: Listing issue

Purchased a set of aftermarket door lock gromets for 2008 Mustang, when received relized they are only covers to go over factory gromets, when I contacted vendor to correct issue they argued with me that I was wrong & they are replacement gromets stating "take the old ones out & install our's in there place" they then wagered a $1000 bet that I was wrong & sited my lake of religious beliefs & that I need to find Jesus then I will know the errors of my ways? huh? I think this is their default response when they cause an issue, this one clearly one of false avertising & are too ignorant or stubborn to admitt they are wrong, now in jeopordy of losing their ebay account over a $20 item after calling me several times & emailing me with harrasing messages, sad fact is I contacted Scott Drake(manufacture of product) direct to verify & solidify My case & they state "gromet cover" vendor incorect! Too bad vendor is not in my state because if they were I would take them to small claims for the $1000 dollar correction I leveled on them, since they are in North Carolina, not sure what my rights are but I will check into it.

*DO NOT BUY FROM THIS VENDOR BLUEOVALINDUSTRIES, THEY LIE CHEAT, STEAL & THEN TRY TO HARRASE THE ISSUE AWAY, DID NOT WORK ON ME! MOST PRODUCTS THEY SELL CAN BE FOUND ELSWHERE FOR LESS ANYWAY, JUST DO YOUR RESEARCH, YOU HAVE BEEN FOREWARNED*

BEWARE!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2012 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BLUEOVALINDUSTRIES/internet/BLUEOVALINDUSTRIES-JOHN-Purcahsed-2008-mustang-door-lock-grommet-set-on-ebay-when-receive-920825. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BLUEOVALINDUSTRIES

Better ways to resolve issues

AUTHOR: Steven - (U.S.A.)

Buisnesses should work with their buyers a bit better though. I think there are resolutions that are quite simple to deal with things like this. But some simply do not care about feedback or negative reports about them.

Better ways to resolve issues

I was RIGHT!

AUTHOR: SVT500 - (United States of America)

I was right about the product being cover & not replacement part, thanks for addmitting it, now as for the "john" he isa detriment to the business, why would he go off and challenge a paying customer with out first checking the facts? arogance? ignorance ? probably a combination thereof?

I wolud take the $1000 in product but don't want to deal with your company any longer, I will send a self addressed stamped envelope to"john" the one who bet a $1000 I was wrong & he was right just to see if he is " A man of His Word " here is the big test to see if You "john" are truly rightious as you state you are a "man of thre cloth" or just hiding behind something.

Sincerely,
JD & Courtney Manger

Listing issue

AUTHOR: Steven - (U.S.A.)

I looked up the transaction and also found your negative feedback. I'd say it was justified. It does appear that they should have listed them as covers and could have handled it better.

Listing issue