Complaint Review: BLUESTAR AUTO TRANSPORT

• Updated: Fri, January 27, 2012

• Reported By: quality1const — Georgia United States of America
BLUESTAR AUTO TRANSPORT
15970 W. State Rd 84, Suite# 124 Sunrise, Florida United States of America

BLUESTAR AUTO TRANSPORT DIRECT AUTO MOVE Stole my Deposit, No Refund, No Move Sunrise, Florida

I contracted with Robert [email protected] on 12/16/2011 to transport a 2000 Ford F-350 Dually in-operable from Cumberland, VA to Morrow; GA. Pickup was scheduled for 12/21/2011. The price on the contract was $495 ($145 Deposit, $350 C.O.D). He told me that Bluestar is a carrier not a broker, transport is no problem.

I notified the seller on 12/17/11 to expect pickup on 12/21/2011.  Then 12/21 comes and goes with no pickup, no notification, and no nothing.  On 12/23 after emailing Robert with no response I called the number on the release form. I spoke to the dispatcher who told me that the truck cant be picked up for that price; its too low for anyone to pick up. He told me its going to cost $250 more or he can refund my money.

I told him to go ahead and refund my money. On 12/30 I check no refund, so I call again and he said it should have already been refunded but he was processing it again. Here we are 1/27/2012, and I still have yet to receive any refund. I had to pay another transport company to move the truck. Do not use this company, you'll regret it!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2012 06:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BLUESTAR-AUTO-TRANSPORT/Sunrise-Florida-33326/BLUESTAR-AUTO-TRANSPORT-DIRECT-AUTO-MOVE-Stole-my-Deposit-No-Refund-No-Move-Sunrise-Flo-829956. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BLUESTAR AUTO TRANSPORT