Complaint Review: BLVD NETWORK VOICE MAIL

• Updated: Mon, January 17, 2011

• Reported By: iram111 — Pittsburgh Pennsylvania United States of America
BLVD NETWORK VOICE MAIL
PO Box 2365 Palm Harbor, Florida United States of America

BLVD NETWORK VOICE MAIL http://myblvdnetwork.com/ IDENTIY THEFT PLAN AND SIMPLE Palm Harbor , Florida

I noticed ourlandline phone bill seemed a high, especially since we rarely use it, I contacted Verizon in an attempt to lower our payments. I was informed that we were being charged by TWO separate companies for a Voice Mail service. I informed the Verizon representative that we did not sign up for either service, she said she would place a block on our account and we would not incur any further charges from either company, she gave me the telephone numbers for both compaine.

I contacted Green Tree, I was told I would recieve credit for the last 3 months, I asked who signed up for this service, I was told my husbands name was on the account. He did not sign up for the service.

I then called the 2nd company, Blvd Network Voicemail, I was not offered a credit (at that time I did not think to ask-I have since attempted to call the company all to no avail) I did write them (email as well as a written letter) demanding a refund.

I also reported both companies to the FTC. I feel this is a clear case of identity theft.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2011 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BLVD-NETWORK-VOICE-MAIL/Palm-Harbor-Florida-34682/BLVD-NETWORK-VOICE-MAIL-httpmyblvdnetworkcom-IDENTIY-THEFT-PLAN-AND-SIMPLE-Palm-Harbo-683595. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BLVD NETWORK VOICE MAIL