Complaint Review: BLVD Network LLC - ESBI - Enhanced Services Billin Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, December 01, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 01, 2008

• Reported By:Palm Desert California
BLVD Network LLC - ESBI - Enhanced Services Billin Inc.
http://www.billview.com/esbi Internet U.S.A.

BLVD Network LLC - ESBI "Enhanced Services Billin Inc." Fraudulently added unsolicited service FEE for "voicemail" to my legitimate Verizon Telephone bill. Internet

November 2008 My Verizon telephone bill included a notice for "A New Service Provider This Month." Billing on behalf of BLVD Network LLC , Charges for:
Voicemail Monthly Fee. Fact: I do not have nor have I ever ordered voice mail for my land line phone number. Have never heard of this company aka ESBI. As it was after hours, I immediately emailed Verizon customer service to cease and desist, remove the charge of $12.95 with a copy to the Public Utilites Commission of Calif. While researching ESBI I found this Rip Off website and found many other complaints about this company for the same infraction. I then forwarded all relevant information to the California Attorney General's Office. The next thing I will do is contact my local news media and request announcement of this scam on the local news, then will contact the three major credit reporting bureaus and notify them of this consumer fraud, both for myself and other victims. First date I could find regarding this is 2004. This scam has victimized millions and resulted in millions of dollars of revenue . These crooks MUST be stopped.

Fedup
Palm Desert, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2008 09:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BLVD-Network-LLC-ESBI-Enhanced-Services-Billin-Inc/internet/BLVD-Network-LLC-ESBI-Enhanced-Services-Billin-Inc-Fraudulently-added-unsolicited-ser-396780. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BLVD Network LLC - ESBI - Enhanced Services Billin Inc.