symbolic

• Reported By: Lou — Leoanrdtown Maryland United States of America
BLVD Network, LLC
PO Box 2365 Calabasas, California United States of America

BLVD Network, LLC Scammed us twice for fax services mofee Calabasas, California

I paid our Verizon bill over the weekend and I noticed 2 charges for BLVD Network, LLC on the bill, billed through ESBI.  I called them and  they said my wife authorized the charges.  I asked her and she never heard of the company and that if anything needed to be faxed, I took it to work and faxed it from my office.

I called and had Verizon block my account from third party charges and reverse the charges.  Tomorrow, I'll call BLVD and threaten them with a class action lawsuit, if they don't reverse the charges.  Maybe a class action lawsuit is the way to go for all of us who got nicked by their scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2011 08:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BLVD-Network-LLC/Calabasas-California-/BLVD-Network-LLC-Scammed-us-twice-for-fax-services-mofee-Calabasas-California-692182. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BLVD Network, LLC