Complaint Review: BMA Movers

• Reported By: John — Kearny New Jersey United States of America
BMA Movers
292 Main Street Suite # 7 Hackensack, New Jersey United States of America

BMA Movers Moved Furniture and stole my jewelery Hackensack, New Jersey

I hired BMA Movers to have some of my furniture relocated in another home. Included in the move were several pieces of bedroom furniture including end tables but not the bed.. The move itself went okay. A week later I was cleaning up the room and low and behold I found a ring box under the bed. This box contained by Mothers wedding ring and Fathers birthstone ring which were both over 80 years old. The rings were gone but the empty box remained and discovered hidden under the bed.  I called the foreman at BMA movers and emailed them as well. I never heard back either way fo I called again. I spoke with the foreman and he told me his guys were honest and would not take anything.  What could I do? I could not prove anything and the only thing to show was an empty ring box. Because of this incident, needless to say, I would not recommend them or use them by any stretch of the imagination.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2013 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BMA-Movers/Hackensack-New-Jersey-07601/BMA-Movers-Moved-Furniture-and-stole-my-jewelery-Hackensack-New-Jersey-1006823. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BMA Movers