Complaint Review: BMC* Black Expressions

• Submitted: Sat, June 09, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, June 09, 2012

• Reported By: MarQuita Majors — Nashville Tennessee United States of America
BMC* Black Expressions

BMC* Black Expressions They took unauthorized payment from my banking account. I am an unemployed student in the National Guard and DO NOT APPRECIATE THIS UNVALIDATED ACT OF FRAUDULENCE! Internet

I did not authorize any transaction for any funds to be removed from my banking account from this company.  I am more than upset and have tried to remove my info from this company once before. I do NOT order books- i visit my library and do not have any funds to be buying books just because.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2012 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BMC-Black-Expressions/internet/BMC-Black-Expressions-They-took-unauthorized-payment-from-my-banking-account-I-am-an-un-895193. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BMC* Black Expressions