• Report: #431989

• Submitted: Sun, March 08, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, March 08, 2009

• Reported By:Fort Lauderdale Florida
BMG MUSIC SERVICE AND NATIONAL CREDIT SOLUTION
3675 E 1240 SERVICE ROAD Oklahoma City, Oklahoma U.S.A.

BMG MUSIC SERVICE AND NATIONAL CREDIT SOLUTION I never had an account with BMG MUSIC SERVICE , they have sent my name to a collection agency NATIONAL CREDIT SOLUTION. Oklahoma City Oklahoma

ON MARCH THE 7TH,2009 I WAS CHECKING MY CREDIT REPORT FROM EXPERIAN I SAW BMG MUSIC SERVICE SENT MY NAME TO A COLLECTION AGENCY NATIONAL CREDIT SOLUTION . BMG MUSIC SERVICE CLAIMED I OPENED AN ACCOUNT WITH THEM ON DEC, THE 20TH,2008 , I HAVE A TOTAL OF $ 173.00 FOR THEM. I HAVE NEVER HAD AN ACCOUNT WITH BMG MUSIC SERVICE , I NEVER HEARD OF THAT NAME BEFORE. I AM OUTSIDE OF UNITED STATES SINCE DEC,THE 18TH ,2008 UNTIL NOW . RIGHT AWAY I WENT ONLINE TO FIND OUT WHO'S BMG MUSIC SERVICE , THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE A PHONE LISTED ON THE WEBSITE, I SENT THEM 3 E-MAILS AND ALSO I SEND MY PHONE NUMBER . THEY HAVE NOT REPLIED TO ME. I ALSO SENT A COUPLE E-MAILS TO NATIONAL CREDIT SOLUTION, THEY HAVE NOT REPLIED TO ME.

I AM IN QUEBEC CANADA SINCE DEC,THE 18TH ,2008 UNTIL NOW I HAVE PROVE. I WOULD LIKE BMG MUSIC SERVICE PROVIDES ME SOME INFORMATION . I HAVE BEEN A VICTIM OF FRAUD , I AM GOING TO SEND A LETTER TO CNN ALSO , THEY CAN IVESTIGATE THIS COMPANIES: BMG MUSIC SERVICE AND NATIONAL CREDIT SOLUTION. I DON'T REALLY KNOW WHY THEY CHARGED ME $ 173.00 , AND I DON'T EXACTLY WHAT I BOTH FROM THEM.

THANKS

Eddy
Fort Lauderdale, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2009 10:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BMG-MUSIC-SERVICE-AND-NATIONAL-CREDIT-SOLUTION/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73135/BMG-MUSIC-SERVICE-AND-NATIONAL-CREDIT-SOLUTION-I-never-had-an-account-with-BMG-MUSIC-SERV-431989. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BMG MUSIC SERVICE AND NATIONAL CREDIT SOLUTION