Complaint Review: BMG MUSIC

PO BOX 15779 OKLAHOMA CITY, Oklahoma United States of America
  • Phone: 405-619-3630
  • Web:
  • Category: Customer

BMG MUSIC NATIONAL CREDIT SOLUTIONS NEVER ORDERED FROM THIS COMPANY AND THEY HAVE 2 MARKS ON MY CREDIT REPORT .. HOW CAN THEY GET AWAY WITH THIS?? OKLAHOMA CITY, Oklahoma

I called BMG Music because I have 2 marks on my credit report from them one for $150.00 and the other for $92.00 .. I HAVE **NEVER** ORDERED ANYTHING FROM THEM !!!!!! .. They told me to contact the company they sold the account to which is NATIONAL CREDIT SOLUTIONS (405) 619-3630 .. I contacted that company and they were soooo rude and not even willing to help .. I told the man I would get an attorney .. He said go right ahead .. I told him I wanted these 2 marks off of my credit report that I hadn't ordered anything ever from BMG Music and he told me "TO PROVE I DIDN'T ORDER ANYTHING" .. How can this company get away doing this to innocent people ???? .. There should be a law against this !!!! .. I NEED HELP GETTING THESE REMOVED OFF OF MY REPORT .. PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2010 03:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BMG-MUSIC/OKLAHOMA-CITY-Oklahoma-73155/BMG-MUSIC-NATIONAL-CREDIT-SOLUTIONS-NEVER-ORDERED-FROM-THIS-COMPANY-AND-THEY-HAVE-2-MARKS-640223. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BMG MUSIC