Complaint Review: BMG Music

• Updated: Tue, February 06, 2007

• Reported By:Everett Washington
BMG Music
http://www.bmg.com/ Internet U.S.A.

BMG Music Non-responsive, unethical business practices and associations with Consumer Incentive Promotions Indianapolis Internet

As part of fulfilling requirements for a free gift from the Market Survey Group & or Consumer Incentive Promotions I found BMG to be non-responsive to my repeated requests. Because of an email from Consumer Incentive Promotion stating I had not fulfilled my requirements. I provided them with the confirmation email from Video Professor and a screen shot of my account status with BMG as they don't send confirmation email upon joining or I inadvertantly removed it.
In any event upon emailing BMG several times I recieved no reply email or call.

Eventually my fine print came in to play as 90 days had expired and null and void any free gift. I'm sure this is exactly what Consumer Incentive wanted! I have saved all related email and am pusueing all avenues of justice from Consumer Incentive Promotions but have to note the shady dealings of BMG and their partners involved in this scam.

BMG was/is a pain to contact and try to deal with, they are a huge company who doesn't have time for the small guy. Furthermore read carefully all the fine print if you subscribe to their racket. Final words: Caveat Empter - If it smells like crap, its crap.

Everett, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2007 03:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BMG-Music/internet/BMG-Music-Non-responsive-unethical-business-practices-and-associations-with-Consumer-Ince-234510. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BMG Music