- Report: #1046248
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: BMO Harris Bank
BMO Harris Bank7077 W Dempster St, Niles, IL Internet United States of America
BMO Harris Bank Harris Bank Lost my Time and Money while Lowering my Credit Rating, Internet
*Author of original report: Resolved
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
BMO Harris told me that I could rollover my construction loan to a 30-year fixed mortgage at no cost. However, after the construction was complete, they declined to honor that promise, and told me that it would cost me ~$1,300 to refinance. This was final blow after the other problems they put me through:
- BMO Harris made me reapply for a construction loan, after advising me to move out of my home because they were 98% certain I would be closing on my loan in the following week. In reality, I had to reapply for the loan which delayed my construction starting by a month.
- Each draw took two to three weeks to process, delaying the construction multiple times during the construction period (I even had to borrow my contractor $15,000 while we waited for the bank to process a draw.).
- Because BMO and Harris Bank merged they processed my mailed payments late three times in a row. Note: I couldnt make the payments online. They reported the payments late to the credit bureau and ended up lowering my credit rating ~150 points.
- When I called their customer service line multiple times, they said they would mail me the credit dispute form (they wouldnt email or fax it to me). The first time the request went to the wrong department, and I am still waiting for the form (it has been two weeks).
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 03:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BMO-Harris-Bank/internet/BMO-Harris-Bank-Harris-Bank-Lost-my-Time-and-Money-while-Lowering-my-Credit-Rating-Intern-1046248. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.