• Submitted: Mon, May 14, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, May 14, 2012

• Reported By: Juan — Winter Park Florida U.S.A.
5550 Britton Parkway Hilliard, Ohio United States of America

BMW FINANCIAL SERVICES I settle my balance IN FULL... they keep reporting my old balance as STILL PAST DUE !! Hilliard, Ohio

On Dec.23.2011, I settled IN FULL an old balance of $1,901 I had with BMW Financial Services.  As of Dec.23.2011, my balance with BMW Financial Services is -0-.  I have BMW's signed letter and the bank ACH debit to prove this FACT.

On Jan.19.2012, I check my credit report with Equifax and find out that BMW Financial Services reported, in Jan '12, my OLD balance (the one I had BEFORE I settled IN FULL with them, or $1,901).

I have filed a total of seven (7) disputes with Equifax, starting on Jan.19.2012, regarding the FALSE BALANCE that BMW Financial Services keeps reporting on my account.  Every single one of these disputes with Equifax comes back with the same result, the last one of which is dated May.10.2012: "This creditor (BMW Financial Services) has verified to our company (Equifax) that the the balance ($1,901) is being reported correctly."

Because of BMW Financial Services's FALSE REPORTS on my account to Equifax, I am unable to apply for jobs, and being denied credit all over the place. Must I say it?  I'm pissed off at these predators/banksters at BMW Financial Services!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2012 10:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BMW-FINANCIAL-SERVICES/Hilliard-Ohio-43026/BMW-FINANCIAL-SERVICES-I-settle-my-balance-IN-FULL-they-keep-reporting-my-old-balance-882458. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BMW FINANCIAL SERVICES