Complaint Review: BN Processing, Bargain Home, Bargain Network, Athomerewards+,Privacymatters123, Most AP9 Affilliates

• Submitted: Tue, February 13, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, February 13, 2007

• Reported By:Bergen New Jersey
athomerewards-program.com, bargainnetwork-program.com , California U.S.A.

BN Processing, Bargain Home, Bargain Network, Athomerewards+, Privacymatters123, Most AP9 Affilliates FRAUDULENT BILLING Internet

Bargain Network has charged my credit card.
First, I do not understand how they got my credit card number. I do not use it for any online purposes.
they first charge me: $1 in for different ways: $1 BN processing, $1 BN processing, $1 Privacy matters123 and $1 Athomerewards+. These are all part of AP9 group. Then after 7 days they charge me $39.80 AP9 Bargain homes W, $19.95 AP9 Privacymatters123 and $19.95 Athomerewards+.

So i called my credit card company any filed for fraudulent charges dispute. Next I was so curious about the company and was recommended to call them to cancel any subscription, I did call. I spoke with a representative. He asked me my account number. I do not have one since I never applied for the services or even visit the website.

Next he ask me my credit card number, i gave him the number. The result was that there is no account with the credit card number.

So I wonder, how do they charge to my credit card... I did not register, apply for membership, or agreed to any affliate or even visit their website.... They even say they dont have an account with my credit card... So how they got my credit card number and charge to it?

Michael
Bergen, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2007 09:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BN-Processing-Bargain-Home-Bargain-Network-AthomerewardsPrivacymatters123-Most-AP9-Affilliates/California/BN-Processing-Bargain-Home-Bargain-Network-Athomerewards-Privacymatters123-Most-AP9-1034398. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BN Processing, Bargain Home, Bargain Network, Athomerewards+,Privacymatters123, Most AP9 Affilliates