Complaint Review: BNKnetwork

BNKnetwork

BNKnetwork Mlm, investment Internet, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Yes, BNK Network is legitimate

*Consumer Comment: I am a happy investor

Please help me if this project is a legal investment MLM or an illegal pyramid scheme?
Http://bnknetwork.com/telkes

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2013 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BNKnetwork/internet/BNKnetwork-Mlm-investment-Internet-Internet-1018641. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BNKnetwork

Yes, BNK Network is legitimate

AUTHOR: BNK Network Support - ()

BNK Network is a legitimate company founded in the US. You can check it at the State of Delaware Official Website at https://delecorp.delaware.gov/tin/GINameSearch.jsp where you can enter BNK NETWORK LLC in the Entitiy Name field and click Enter (sometimes the link works only for the second time).

BNK Network is an MLM company that does not have it's own products. Still, we are still a legitimate company: we distribute superior products from our carefully selected partners, so that we can concentrate on what we are best at, and this is professional network marketing. Our investments provider partner is MNG INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENTS INC. (can also check it at the above link).

MNG is mostly interested in venture capital financing (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venture_capital_financing) for promising startup companies. A nice example from the many investments MNG made is MiniBrake (a remotely controlled safety brake for kids): https://www.facebook.com/MiniBrake. After winning the Kairos Student Venture Competition, MiniBrake was selected as one of the top 50 student-led innovative startups and the team was offered a chance to show their product in the Kairos 50 Expo, held in the New York Stock Exchange. Another one is Travel2Wild (http://www.travel2wild.com), a new, but successul adventure holiday provider startup. Feel free to contact these companies and ask about MNG, our (and their) investment partner. So, the money you pay to BNK is invested in real life scenarios.

The business modell is the following: You invest in innovative ideas backed by carefully selected professional teams, like MiniBrake and Travel2Wild and many others. Your investment risks are highly mitigated by the multi-coloured MNG investments portfolio. This is something that many individual investors are not able to attain. You build your MLM network business in BNK, got your commission for network marketing from BNK. You also own your MNG stock options and receive monthly revenue (intermittent dividends) from your MNG investment. There is also a (yet) closed internal market at https://trading.mnginvestments.com where stoc option owners can trade with each other. In short, BNK is for your network marketing success, and MNG handles your investment you made through BNK. Both are legitimate companies, but please do your own homework, and check up on them for yourself.

Some resources:

I am a happy investor

AUTHOR: feny - Tamas - ()

Greeting,

Searching on the net I found this question of Mr. Telkes here.

All the checkings I made on the company was with positive results. So, I joint BNK Network as quick as I could. And I invested into it just some days after they opened up the possibility to receive funds.

As a client, investor and team-builder I am very satisfied with it.

I have the chance that I could meet the director, Mr. Gergely NAGY in person several times, in Budapest. He enjoys all my trust and confidence.

So, according to my best knowledge and my experiences BNK Network is a legal and correct company, with excellent investment possibility and great (and may well be unique?) marketing plan.

If anyone has question about my experience, I am available, and would be happy to answer in English, Hungarian or French.

Greetings,

Tamas

My id at BNK Network is "feny", meaning "Light" in Hungarian.