Complaint Review: BNational Action Financial Service

• Submitted: Thu, November 10, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, November 10, 2005

• Reported By:Butler Missouri
BNational Action Financial Service
168 Larence Bell Road, Suite# 105 Buffalo, New York U.S.A.

National Action Financial Service National Action Financial Service ripoff Buffalo New York

After being hounded, harassed, and threatened by recorded messages made by representatives of National Action Financial Service leaving a bogus 800# which they demanded I call, I reported them to the Missouri Attorney General's Office. Apparently, they were contacted, but they did not stop calling. They called again, this time leaving a new 800#. I called the 800# which was answered by an extremely snotty man who refused to identify who his company was and hung up on me. I then reported them again to the Mo AG, wrote a letter to the NY AG, followed up a previous report to my state representative, filed a report with the FTC, and spoke to my attorney who is a retired state senator. My representative personally called this company and threatened to stop them from doing business in our state. They have promised to cease calling me. However, in the meantime I have located 2 more people in my state they have done the same thing to. I encourage anyone receiving these threatening phone calls to do the same. Their tactics are not legal. And I have no outstanding debts or bills anywhere.

Butler, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2005 06:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BNational-Action-Financial-Service/Buffalo-New-York-14221/National-Action-Financial-Service-National-Action-Financial-Service-ripoff-Buffalo-New-Yor-164031. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BNational Action Financial Service