Complaint Review

812 499 0804
Category:
Consumer Services

BOATS & TOYS Liar theif rip-off artist Evansville, Indiana

I brought a 30 ft. Sea Ray down the Ohio River 800 Miles and during the trip was ran aground by a tow boat. This made the boat need repairs (it was to be operated as part of a charity for terminally ill children) I took the boat to Jake Raibley of Boats & Toys 5950 E. Morgan Ave. Evansville Indiana 47715 for repairs.

He had me pay him $2,000 dollars in cash, before he started any repairs. All they did was either steal stuff off the boat, intentionally trash it,. or broke things. I paid him for new parts and things to be fixed, nothing was ever fixed he stuck the money in his pocket, so he could keep up a 20 year old and her kids.

I am severely up set because of all his lies, and the fact he knew the boats only purpose was for children that diagnosed with a terminal illness. I live in my car for 2 years to make this happen, it was for Emerald Coast Ministries which is a not-for-profit charity, to which I am part of, I am operational director for this charity.

Jerry T****
Box 292
Chandler, Indiana 47610

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2013 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BOATS-TOYS/Evansville-Indiana-47715/BOATS-TOYS-Liar-theif-rip-off-artist-Evansville-Indiana-1040639. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BOATS & TOYS