Complaint Review: BOB MILLS FURNITURE

• Submitted: Wed, July 15, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 15, 2009

• Reported By:Choctaw Oklahoma
BOB MILLS FURNITURE
3600 W. RENO OKLAHOMA CITY, Oklahoma U.S.A.

BOB MILLS FURNITURE, OKC, OKLAHOMA BAIT AND SWITCH ADVERTISING OKLAHOMA CITY Oklahoma

I purchased a bed with this company and was told by the sales person that I could return the bed with a 10% restocking fee , when I tried to return the item that they claim.....Ninety Nights.....they told me I could not but with conditions that I could exchange it for a similar priced item or higher priced matress set.

When I inquired why I couldnt get my money back with the 10% restocking fee , I was told that they dont do that, but they advertise that in their commercial on TV.

I think that they are ripping the public off with a statement like that and not standing behind it. I have tried to persue this matter on the phone and have had no satisfaction. Mary is the one in the office and she would not help me. I asked that their Attorneys contact me , but have had no response.

I am contacting the local news company here to help me with the situation. Channel 9's Amanda Taylor takes on stories and helps with the investigation and negotiations and does a very good job.

I want to warn anyone that buys furniture from these people that they dont do as they advertise.

Keywester
Choctaw, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2009 03:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BOB-MILLS-FURNITURE/OKLAHOMA-CITY-Oklahoma/BOB-MILLS-FURNITURE-OKC-OKLAHOMA-BAIT-AND-SWITCH-ADVERTISING-OKLAHOMA-CITY-Oklahoma-469843. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BOB MILLS FURNITURE