Complaint Review: BOBS TIRE & AUTO CENTER

• Updated: Sun, March 18, 2012

• Reported By: Antonio — LEWISVILLE Texas United States of America
740 Valley Ridge Circle Lewisville, Texas United States of America

BOBS TIRE & AUTO CENTER Mr. Mike Buie : Manager Ripped me off Lewisville, Texas

On 02/08/2012 I took my car to this business,  because I had a  leaking problems. The Manager, once that his mechanic inspected the car told me that the leak came from the power steering pump, so they replaced the part. For this job I paid almost five hundred dollars.

Next day, I had the some problem (leaks), so I returned to Bob Tire & Auto Center and Mike told me that the power steering pump seal was bad. A few days later, I took my car to the shop, again. This time, The Manager told me that the problem is was the part that they replaced it. So, according them, they used the warranty and changed the pump, the car stayed one more night in the place and I rented a car.

One week later, I returned to this bussiness and they inspected the car, the Owner, told me that the leaks come from valve cover gasket. So, I requested him to refund my money, but the owner declined to do that.

The last week I took my car to the Toyota dealer and they gave me a report. According them the leak is oil and it was not power steering fluid. A few years ago, they already replaced the power steering pump.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2012 09:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BOBS-TIRE-AUTO-CENTER/Lewisville-Texas-75057/BOBS-TIRE-AUTO-CENTER-Mr-Mike-Buie-Manager-Ripped-me-off-Lewisville-Texas-855596. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BOBS TIRE & AUTO CENTER