Complaint Review: BODOG.COM

• Submitted: Fri, October 07, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, October 07, 2011

• Reported By: NCBettor — greensboro North Carolina Virgin Islands (US)
BODOG.COM
OFF SHORE BETTING WEBSITE Internet United States of America

BODOG.COM I was sent a payout check and it bounced. Internet

BODOG.COM

Very popular website sends bettors payout checks that do NOT clear the bank.

I cashed a check of winnings and I was informed by my bank that the check bounced.

When I called the number on the check it goes to a voicemail and no one has returned my calls.  Ive called numerous times and left messages.

When I contacted bodog.com they are having me jump through hoops trying to receive my money.  The amount I have in the account is also at stake as Im not sure if any of my money will be returned.

I contacted my bank and credit card about these fraudulent practices and the case is currently being investigated.

I recommend if you are a customer request a payout of all funds immediately and if you are looking for a legit online gaming (sports book), stay far away from this site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2011 11:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BODOGCOM/internet/BODOGCOM-I-was-sent-a-payout-check-and-it-bounced-Internet-786015. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BODOG.COM