Complaint Review: BODY FIT PRO ,FULFILLMENT

• Submitted: Fri, October 05, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, October 05, 2007

• Reported By:LAKEMORE Ohio
BODY FIT PRO ,FULFILLMENT
3822 WEST 1987 SOUTH SALT LAKE CITY, Utah U.S.A.

BODY FIT PROBODY FIT PRO ,FULFILLMENT RETURN ADDRESS ON ENVELOPE, HOODIA PILL SCAM SALT LAKE CITY Utah

After numerous emails describing the Body Fit Prohoodia product, I decided to accept the free trial offer, which was $4.95 for shipping charges. I received the product, but much to my dismay and non-ordering of same, I received another bottle of product from this supplier, this time it was "Green Tea 500" and not the "Hoodia + Green Tea," as was the original bottle.

Upon receipt of this second bottle, I began to wonder who in the world was forwarding this new product to me and decided to check my online banking statement. Well, low and behold, there was a $99.61 charge on 09/25/2007, from SWM/NUBODI on my statement and immediately called my bank.

The customer service rep and I could not identify the seller so I called the toll free nuimber associated with the transaction and spoke to a CSR, who stated he was taking down my information and passing it on to the appropriate person. He also stated that I probably would not recoup the full amount charged, but perhaps half of same because I did not call and cancel subsequent shipments, after receiving my initial bottle of product. I informed him I had called and I realized he wasn't the person making the rules or iniating shipments and he agreed.

I am a 68 year old state government worked attempting to support a 96 year iold mother, plus a 40 year old son who suffers from numerous disorders and at times, have difficulty in making ends meet and should not have to worry about such unscrupulous tyupe companies.

Thank you for the audience.

Yogi
LAKEMORE, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2007 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BODY-FIT-PRO-FULFILLMENT/SALT-LAKE-CITY-Utah-84104/BODY-FIT-PROBODY-FIT-PRO-FULFILLMENT-RETURN-ADDRESS-ON-ENVELOPE-HOODIA-PILL-SCAM-SALT-LA-277233. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BODY FIT PRO ,FULFILLMENT