Complaint Review: BODY FIT PRO - VERIFI

• Submitted: Fri, August 10, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, August 10, 2007

• Reported By:West Allenhurst New Jersey
BODY FIT PRO - VERIFI
8391 Beverly Blvd. #310 Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Body Fit Pro - VERIFI Advertising Fraud ripoff Los Angeles California

When "surfing" the web one day I notice a "free trial" of "Hoodia +Green Tea" which Oprah used on her diet & the cost was $1.00 plus shipping which came to $5.95.

I gave them my credit card information & received my one (1) bottle of pills & days later they charged my credit card (w/out my permission) for $99.01. So in essence I paid $99.01 plus $5.95 for ONE BOTTLE OF HOODIA +GREEN TEA (total of 60 pills; 3 pills per day so that would be for a period of 20 days).

Their "terms & agreements" were not listed on the initial order & certainly not listed before I gave them my credit card information; otherwise I would have never agreed to what I haven't even tried yet.

I would like credit for the $99.01 which has been disputed with my credit card company but Body FIt Pro.com claims that I am responsible for.

Please help.

I appreciate any help you can give me in this matter.

Best regards,

Idaum
West Allenhurst, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2007 07:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BODY-FIT-PRO-VERIFI/Los-Angeles-California-90048/Body-Fit-Pro-VERIFI-Advertising-Fraud-ripoff-Los-Angeles-California-266555. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BODY FIT PRO - VERIFI