Complaint Review: BODY OF CHANGE (LA FITNESS)

• Submitted: Tue, September 03, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, September 03, 2002

• Reported By:WILMINGTON CA
BODY OF CHANGE (LA FITNESS)
MADRONA AVE TORRANCE, California U.S.A.

BODY OF CHANGE (LA FITNESS) TOTAL RIPOFF rip-off rip off business from hell TORRANCE California

what can someone do?
I had also been attending la fitness for some time and decided to get a personal trainer to help out with my work-out. BIG MISTAKE!!!

sure, the first couple of meeting where fine, but this is the only good news I could tell you about this company. After about three meeting my trainer never showed up again. I went to the gym at a different time then my usual hour and found him.

The trainer just resceduled his missed appointments and acted as if this was no big deal. Yes he did show up for that appointment but he was not to sober. I think he was still drunk from the night before. NO, I know he was still drunk because he kept complaining about it.

The next time I went I had a talk with his supervisor, he informed me that the trainer was no longer there and that a new trainer would be giving me a call soon.

I never received a phone call and almost a year later I am still getting charged for something I never used.

CYNDI
TORRANCE, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2002 10:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BODY-OF-CHANGE-LA-FITNESS/TORRANCE-California/BODY-OF-CHANGE-LA-FITNESS-TOTAL-RIPOFF-rip-off-rip-off-business-from-hell-TORRANCE-Calif-28928. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BODY OF CHANGE (LA FITNESS)