Complaint Review: BOEHM RITTER CORP.

• Submitted: Wed, December 22, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, December 22, 2004

• Reported By:NICEVILLE Florida
BOEHM RITTER CORP.
3212 JEFFERSON ST # 424 Nationwide U.S.A.

BOEHM-RITTER & NEXIDERM RIPOFF DECEITFUL LIARS SCAM ARTISTS THEIVES NAPA CALIFORNIA

I ORDERED A SAMPLE OF ANTI-WRINKLE CREAM FOR $5.95. I RECIEVED IT IN THE MAIL VERY QUICK. PAID WITH MY CHECKING ACCOUNT ON LINE ON DEC 2. NOW THEY HAVE BILLED ME AN ADDITIONAL $89.95 ON DEC. 17, WHICH I DID NOT AUTHORIZE & HAVE NOT RECIEVED ANY PRODUCT FOR, I HAVE TOLD THEM TO CANCEL ALL ORDERS. I HOPE TO GET MY MONEY BACK AS THIS TRANSACTION HAS OVERDRAWN ME IN MY CHECKING ACCOUNT AS I WAS NOT EXPECTING IT. NOW I HAVE 2 OVERDRAW FEES TO PAY ON TOP OF IT. ANOTHER $62.00. I'M VERY UPSET, I NEEDED THIS MONEY FOR CHRISTMAS PRESANTS, I HAVEN'T FINISHED MY SHOPPING FOR MY KIDS.

Dianne
NICEVILLE, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2004 02:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BOEHM-RITTER-CORP/nationwide/BOEHM-RITTER-NEXIDERM-RIPOFF-DECEITFUL-LIARS-SCAM-ARTISTS-THEIVES-NAPA-CALIFORNIA-124078. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BOEHM RITTER CORP.