Complaint Review: BOEHM-RITTER NEXIDERM

• Submitted: Sun, January 02, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, January 02, 2005

• Reported By:VIRGINIA BEACH Virginia
BOEHM-RITTER NEXIDERM
3212 JEFFERSON #424 NAPA, California U.S.A.

BOEHM-RITTER NEXIDERM ripoff repeated billing after cancellation NAPA California

I want people to know that Boehm-Ritter Nexiderm promotional deal on the web is a big scam. I signed up for a promotion, them cancelled. However, this company continues to bill my credit card. If you call their # 888 758-4444, you will never be able to talk to a human being. They don't return email.

On all the years that I have been on the internet, this is the biggest ripoff I have ever encountered. I urge people not to sign up for promotional offers like I did. By the way, the offer I signed up for involved getting a $250 gift card from Toys-R-Us which I never received.

The gift card was to purchase a special gift for my first grandson which he never got. I am filing a fraud report with my bank and plan to fly to Napa California to see for myself what kind of people ripoff innocent hard working people.

Worst of all, they shouldn't have ripped off my grandson. Please don't be fooled by these scam artists. They have to be stopped NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dean
VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2005 08:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BOEHM-RITTER-NEXIDERM/NAPA-California-94558/BOEHM-RITTER-NEXIDERM-ripoff-repeated-billing-after-cancellation-NAPA-California-125379. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BOEHM-RITTER NEXIDERM