Complaint Review: BOEHM RITTER NEXIDERM

• Reported By:raymond Illinois
BOEHM RITTER NEXIDERM
NEXIDERM.COM Internet U.S.A.

BOEHM RITTER NEXIDERM ripoff took my money and refused to give it back Internet

As many others I answered the sample ad for $9.64, got what smelled and looked like cold cream. A few days later another package arrived, I refused it. In another month another package from them came, I refused it also.

When I checked my mastercard it showed 90.00 in charges for the two shipments. I called the company and they said they have a no return policy that was not stated very clearly on the ad or I never would have purchased the sample.

I have spoken to the company at least 5 times, to no avail. I have filed with my credit card and sent them a copy of your website. I also filed with our state's attorney.

These people wouldn't even confirm they had recieved the refused packages back stating that ws "personal". When I asked WHO handled my return they again said "that is personal" Biggest rip off I have ever run into.

Pam
raymond, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2005 04:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BOEHM-RITTER-NEXIDERM/internet/BOEHM-RITTER-NEXIDERM-ripoff-took-my-money-and-refused-to-give-it-back-Internet-135556. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BOEHM RITTER NEXIDERM