Complaint Review: BOGABIDS

• Updated: Fri, January 17, 2014

• Reported By: ApacheZylan — JHB
BOGABIDS
Address: OMC Chambers, Road Town City: Tortola Cou Nationwide United Kingdom

BOGABIDS Registrant:Company: Flamingo Intervest Ltd.Name: Nikdar MasihAddress: OMC Chambers, Road TownCity: TortolaCountry: VIRGIN ISLANDS, BRITISHPostal Code: P.O. Box 3152 Sly, deceptive, un-ethical, RIPPED OFF, Irregular, Cheaters Tortola Nationwide

I purchased an item on auction for R46. The following day my account was debited for an additional R558. When queried I was told I had signed up for GOLD membership. I did not sign up for GOLD membership, the site did this for me without my consent. I then asked that my GOLD menbership fee be refunded and the GOLD membership cancelled. They then told me they could not refund it as I had already used 3 bids. The bids, they said, where placed automatically by a "bid agent"! THESE PEOPLE ARE DECEPTIVE, SLY AND CRIMINALS that degrade peoples trust in online services. DO NOT USE THIS "BOGUS BIDS" website..............RIPPED OFF! All their replies about the issue seem to be standard forms they obviously use all the time and just change to "TO" name.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2014 03:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BOGABIDS/nationwide/BOGABIDS-RegistrantCompany-Flamingo-Intervest-LtdName-Nikdar-MasihAddress-OMC-Chambe-1116230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BOGABIDS