Complaint Review: BOMC2

• Submitted: Fri, December 16, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, December 17, 2011

• Reported By: Nicole — Poplar Grove Illinois United States of America
BOMC2

BOMC2 Book of the month Keeps Charging me 10.95 every month for something I cancelled years ago. I have called many times and they still keep charging me. I have also filed many disputes with my credit card company , Internet

BOMC2 "books of the month" has been charging me $10.95 per month for a while now.  I cancelled them years ago.  I still get charged even though I have called many times to "cancel" my subscription.  I never use them and I have returned all the books that were ever sent to me.  I have file multiple disputes against them with my credit card company, capital one.  And nothing has been done.

They have charged me over 100.00 dollars for something I have never used.  I had to change my credit card number, yet they some how found me and I am being charged.  I have also canceled my card, until recently, and the charges stopped.  But once I reactivated my credit card it started again.  I am not 100% sure how much money they have charged me within the last few years, but I am in the process of finding every time they charged me after I cancelled.  If it doesn't stop I will be suing the company for fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2011 11:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BOMC2/internet/BOMC2-Book-of-the-month-Keeps-Charging-me-1095-every-month-for-something-I-cancelled-year-810582. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BOMC2