Complaint Review: BOMC2

• Submitted: Thu, May 01, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, May 01, 2014

• Reported By: Karen — Puyallup Washington
Internet USA

BOMC2 keep taking money from my debit card after a lot of emails and confirmation that my account was cancelled months ago Internet

After charging my account via my debit card 4 times in 2 months and then sending me a paper invoice also for additional money I emailed them several times telling them they were seriously messing up on my account and to cancel account immediately. I had been with Bomc2 for years as had my aunt. Never a bit of trouble for years. Then about 9 months or so ago they started messing up my account. Sending the same book 2 months in a row and taking payment out for both of them, no offer of recourse. then 4 payments taken out in 2 months plus a paper invoice. No customer service phone # available and each time I email them telling them the problem, they assure me all is well. Now in May after account was verified by them as being cancelled in March they have taken yet another payment out of my debit. I haven't been getting any books from them for the last few months since I cancelled my account.

Karen   Puyallup,Wa.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2014 01:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BOMC2/internet/BOMC2-keep-taking-money-from-my-debit-card-after-a-lot-of-emails-and-confirmation-that-my-1143322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BOMC2